Freshly made, still warm cookies are a tiny piece of heaven, right? That’s probably why I can’t stop baking (and eating) them. In my cookie-addict opinion, the whole world deserves a little bite of these yummy white chocolate chip cookies which are extremely easy to make. So enjoy this little treat!
Ingredients (24 pcs):
125 g soft butter
125 g sugar (brown or white)
200 g flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 pinch salt
125 g white chocolate couverture
100 g (chopped) almonds or macadamia nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Whisk butter and sugar up, add whipped egg and mix everything together.
3. Mix baking powder, flour and salt before adding to the butter, sugar and egg mixture.
3. Chop the white chocolate couverture and stir in with the cookie dough, then add the nuts and repeat.
4. Use two teaspoons to prepare 24 small cookie dough portions on a baking sheet with bakery paper but leave enough space between them.
5. Bake in the oven for approx. 10-12 minutes until golden-brown.
6. Let them cool for some minutes & enjoy!